We do not sell MMS1 & MMS2. You can order it
The following information is for the MMS community.
Miracle Mineral Solution, also known as Master Mineral Solution, was invented by
Jim Humble. It is a solution of sodium chlorite. When activated with citic acid,
it turns into chlorine dioxide. He discovered that chlorine dioxide is highly
effective against pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites and
other harmful bio-organisms. It does not destroy friendly organisms and healthy
cells. This chlorine dioxide ion is the most powerful disease killer that has
ever been known. It is important to know that MMS/chlorine dioxide is not
chlorine, it is not a bleach.
Below are some benefits of MMS:
MMS destroys microorganisms, including viruses bacteria, fungus,
molds, yeast, and parasites that causes various diseases. Viruses
are killed by a different mechanism than bacteria and all the other
microorganisms: MMS prevents the formation of special proteins
necessary for viral growth, thus causing the destruction of the
killing of disease-causing organisms generally takes between 4 hours
and 4 weeks, but often less than one week.
This is true for all forms of infection and other microorganisms, as well as
blood diseases such as leukemia.
Heavy Metals Oxidized
MMS oxidizes the heavy metals in the body. I believe this because there have
been a number of tests where the roots of a personís hair were checked before
and after taking MMS. About two weeks afterwards, the heavy metals were gone,
including mercury, lead, and others. Testing the roots of hair is a good
indication of the absence or presence of heavy metals. Oxidation of the heavy
metals is not the same as chelating but the results are the same. When a heavy
metal is oxidized, it is neutralized and simply washes out of the body.
Foreign Matter Neutralized
MMS is carried throughout the body, where it neutralizes foreign matter that is
generally poisonous. When oxidized, poisons are neutralized and they merely
washed out of the body. Almost all poisonous material is easily oxidized. These
poisons are attached at various locations and hinder the bodyís function. As
they are oxidized, they are detached and washed out of the body same as the
Most forms of poisons from snakes and other venomous animals are oxidized when
adequate amounts of MMS are taken. Most food poisons found in restaurants or in
your refrigerator are oxidized, which is why one should take a dose every 15
minutes when snake poisons or food poisoning is involved.
The poisons generated by burns particularly type 3 burns, are neutralized when
covered immediately (or even within hours) with MMS. MMS should not be left on
more than 5 minutes. It must then be rinsed off with water. This can be done
twice for a total of having MMS on the burn for 10 minutes, no longer in most
cases. But as long as there is pain, one can continue to put MMS on the burn for
short periods, but never more than 5 minutes.
MMS is used to treat
AIDS, Hepatitis, Flu, Lyme disease, Malaria, Herpes, Tuberculosis (TB),
Diabetes, Cancer, infections, skin burns, poisoning, skin problems and other
(life threatening) diseases.
You can also use it to purify water, to disinfect materials and for many other
MMS is not only highly
effective it is also very cheap.
Good health is now
available for everybody.
Chlorine Dioxide Solution
is Chlorine Dioxide Gas dissolved in distilled water or reverse osmosis water.
Chlorine Dioxide is the active agent in MMS . Distilled water is pure water with
discovered a method of mixing MMS1 and capturing the gas in distilled water (or
a saline solution).
It has the advantage of
very little taste (although the smell can be strong) , no smell. no nausea and
most people do not have the stomach upset they might get with activated MMS. It
has proven particularly useful in skin issues. CDS does not require activation,
so no citric acid is needed
Here is how you can make CDS:
When you use CDS in stead
of MMS1, keep the following in mind:
- 3 ml CDS,1000 ppm (parts
per million) = 3 activated MMS1 drops
- 1 ml CDS, 3000 ppm = 3 MMS drops
- 0,5 ml CDS 6000 ppm = 3 MMS drops
You can check the strength
(PPM) of cds with a test strip.
You can find more info
about making CDS on the MMS forum.
Read also first
the fundamentals for using MMS and the
very important newsletter from Jim Humble about the effectiveness of MMS.
The protocols you can find here.
And here you can see
which protocol to use for a disease.
the MMS Forum you can find additional info and discuss about MMS.
The testimonials are found here.
Help yourself and
MMS2 was also invented by Jim Humble. MMS2 capsules are composed of calcium
hypochlorite. Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is an acid that the human immune system
uses to destroy pathogens and other harmful substances in the body. This acid
will help to replace old cells. But if a disease enters the body there is a
deficiency of this acid.
If calcium hypochlorite is
mixed with water it turns into hypochlorous acid. If you mix a MMS2 capsule with
water and drink it, the body receives a boost of hypochlorous acid and is able
to destroy the harmful substances..
If calcium hypochlorite is mixed with water it turns into
hypochlorous acid. If you mix a MMS2 capsule with water and drink
it, the body receives a boost of hypochlorous acid and is able to
destroy the harmful substances.
harmful substances can not develop resistance mechanisms against
MMS2. MMS2 combined with MMS is highly effective against HIV.
The MMS2 capsules, which are sold on Future Health Today, are
size 1. Each capsule contains 400mg calcium hypochlorite.
Difference between MMS1
MMS and MMS2 work differently. They complement each other. You can use them both
at the same time.
and MMS2 work on an oxidation principle. For most people, MMS is sufficient to
handle whatever is going on. MMS2 is usually added in life threatening
In MMS, chlorine dioxide
destroys pathogens and other harmful substances.
In MMS2 hypochlorous acid gives the harmful substances no opportunity to evolve
and multiply.Jim Humble. It is a solution of sodium chlorite. When activated
with citic acid, it turns into chlorine dioxide. He discovered that chlorine
dioxide is highly effective against pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi,
parasites and other harmful bio-organisms. It does not destroy friendly
organisms and healthy cells. This chlorine dioxide ion is the most powerful
disease killer that has ever been known. It is important to know that
MMS/chlorine dioxide is not chlorine, it is not a bleach. See also
Basic Science of MMS.
Help yourself and